2018 182 STREET, Surrey, British Columbia V3S5J9 Canada

  • PRICE$2,399,000
  • BED(S)3
  • BATH(S)3
  • SQ. FEET2710
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Redwood Park " Rarely available and ideally situated acreage (43,602sf) property with spectacular unobstructed vistas of Hazelmere Valley & Mount Baker to the South & Golden Ears Mountains to the North. Existing 3bd+den/3ba rancher w/ bsmt, is a solid, well laid out home w/ 2,500sf of bright, spacious living spaces on main flr. Large foyer leads through to sunlit kitchen & out to the huge, wraparound sundeck overlooking stunning southerly views. Adjacent formal din rm & spacious fam rm also take in the amazing views. Well-sized bdrms incl; Mstr w/ 5pc ensuite. Unfinished bsmt offers 2,500sf of add'l floor space to complete as desired. This is an exceptional property representing a unique live-in, hold or near-term build opportunity in a highly desirable, tranquil neighbourhood. Call today! (id:9345)...
Building Type: House
Ownership Type: Freehold
Tranaction Type: For sale
Listing Contract Date: 2020-09-03
View Type: Mountain view, View, Valley view
Basement Development: Unfinished
Basement Type: Full (Unfinished)
Constructed Date: 1989
Construction Style: Detached
Fireplace Present: True
Fireplace Total: 2
Stories Total: 2
Size Total: 43602 sqft
Acreage: true
Video Link: Click here to View

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.